So these grilled red potatoes were amazing and you should probably make them ASAP.
What You Need
- Red Potatoes
- Garlic Spread Seasoning
- Butter (a few tbsp’s or more)
- Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Fresh Chives, Chopped
Prepping the Potatoes
- Rinse the reds and then quarter or cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cover the potatoes with water and steam in the microwave until just fork tender. This will speed up the grilling process.
- Once tender, drain the water.
- Cover a grill pan with tinfoil.
- Place the steamed potatoes on the tinfoil and then top with butter, parsley, chives, and garlic spread seasoning.
I can’t wait to make these again and am excited to make them with other varieties of fresh herbs!
Leave a Comment!